Can not open trade from python at metatrader5. - page 4

Vladimir Karputov:

I use Spyder enviroment. I do not use basic python. Actually i am confused python environments

Vladimir Karputov:

Why reinstall Windows ??? please read the post above - it is written step by step how to install Python (I went through these steps myself).

could you access to me with AnyDesk?

GHH_tug77:
How to solve misconfigured pyhton?

sorry my basic python was 3.7 In order to install python3.8 should i uninstall python3.7 ?

Vladimir Karputov:

Open the MetaTrader 5 terminal and take the script from the "Navigator" window and drag it onto the chart:

Hello, Python script at MetaEditor run correct without error. But my purpose is run python script at Spyder. But when run script at spyder this error appeared "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bid' ". How to solve it?

GHH_tug77:
Hello, Python script at MetaEditor run correct without error. But my purpose is run python script at Spyder. But when run script at spyder this error appeared "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bid' ". How to solve it?
very small difficulty left pls help?

GHH_tug77 :
very small difficulty left pls help?

Perhaps some libraries are missing. Try to put pure Phyton ()

Can not open trade from python at metatrader5.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, first of all thank for helping my issue. I can not open trade from python at metatrader5. I used mt5...

Vladimir Karputov:

Perhaps some libraries are missing. Try to put pure Phyton ()

My purpose is i have strategy. I want to open trade under that strategy. That strategy code must be run at Spyder. Pls why python script at Spyder can not work pls?

GHH_tug77 :

My purpose is i have strategy. I want to open trade under that strategy. That strategy code must be run at Spyder. Pls why python script at Spyder can not work pls?

You must find out for yourself - I showed you the way:

• www.mql5.com
Hello, first of all thank for helping my issue. I can not open trade from python at metatrader5. I used mt5...

Vladimir Karputov:

There is no way that you offering to run python script at Spyder. I followed #28 completely.

Vladimir Karputov:

you said that it works at Jupyter notebook so it must be work at Spyder.
Reason: