Can not open trade from python at metatrader5. - page 2

GHH_tug77 :
psl help how to construct integration? How to connect with you social ?

Social media is EVIL !.

What kind of Python do you have? (I have 3.9). What do you have in the MetaEditor settings? I have it like this:

Vladimir Karputov:

Social media is EVIL !.

What kind of Python do you have? (I have 3.9). What do you have in the MetaEditor settings? I have it like this:

i run this code "import sys, print(sys.version)" at my spyder it results this "3.8.5 (default, Sep  3 2020, 21:29:08) [MSC v.1916 64 bit (AMD64)]".
Files:
comp.JPG  28 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

Social media is EVIL !.

if you want to help someone do it until it complete. 

GHH_tug77 :

Have you installed the MetaTrader5 module? ( MetaTrader module for integration with Python )

Have you tried running the script in the terminal?

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you installed the MetaTrader5 module? ( MetaTrader module for integration with Python )

Have you tried running the script in the terminal?

yes i have already installed Metatrader5 module at my python script. I can take USDJPY data at python from metatrader5. Then can plot graph with that data. I tried that. Now i am faced problem that open trade from python at metatrader5.

GHH_tug77:
yes i have already installed Metatrader5 module at my python script. I can take USDJPY data at python from metatrader5. Then can plot graph with that data. I tried that. Now i am faced problem that open trade from python at metatrader5.
Have you tried running the script order_send  in the MetaTrader 5 terminal?
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / order_send
  • www.mql5.com
order_send - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:
Have you tried running the script order_send  in the MetaTrader 5 terminal?
no, i do not know how to do that

GHH_tug77 :
no, i do not know how to do that

Step 1: Have you installed the MetaTrader 5 trading terminal?

Vladimir Karputov:

Step 1: Have you installed the MetaTrader 5 trading terminal?

yes i have already installed

Step 2: Create a new file in MetaEditor

Copy the example from the help ( order_send  ) and completely replace the contents of the new file.

• www.mql5.com
order_send - MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: