Get angel trend line

I want get angel trend line but it,s 0.0!?

double TrendByAngle(int startCandel )
{
   ObjectDelete("Trendbyangle");
   ObjectCreate("Trendbyangle",OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,0,Time[startCandel],Close[startCandel],Time[1],Close[1]);
   double angel = ObjectGet("Trendbyangle",OBJPROP_ANGLE);
   Comment("angel is : ",angel);  
   return (angel);   
}

or this code 

i want angel but object delete can trendbyangel = 0

ObjectDelet

ObjectDelete will return true if successful.

Obviously this function call fails. Whats the conclusion of this?

Seems like the object is not ready jet for reading.

Dominik Egert:
ObjectDelete will return true if successful.

Obviously this function call fails. Whats the conclusion of this?

Seems like the object is not ready jet for reading.

i want angel ?

what is problem?

i don,t have error

Saeid Reza Bahman Abadi: i want angel ?
    1. There is no angle from 2 anchor points. An angle requires distance divided by distance; a unit-less number. A chart has price and time. What is the angle of going 30 miles in 45 minutes? Meaningless!

2. You can get the slope from a trendline: m=ΔPrice÷ΔTime. Changing the price scale, bar width, or window size, changes the apparent angle, the slope is constant. Angle is meaningless.

3. You can create an angled line using one point and setting the angle (Object Properties - Objects Constants - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference.) The line is drawn that angle in pixels. Changing the axes scales does NOT change the angle (and thus is meaningless.)

4. If you insist, take the two price/time coordinates, convert them to pixel coordinates and then to apparent angle with arctan.
                How to get the angle of a trendline and place a text object to it? - Trend Indicators - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

1. ObjectCreate only adds the object to the queue. When you return, it will be finalized. On the next call, you can read the angle.

Reason: