Signal curve and statistics are updated wrong!!!!, how to solve?

Hi, I have a number of signals and today I noticed that MQL5 updated the signal curves and statistics with wrong calculations. Is there a way to contact MQL5 customer service for that?  I attached an example for one of my signals. 1- April P/L % wrong , 2- withdrawal dates are wrong, finally 3- total % is also wrong. I noticed similar missy calculations with some of my signals. 

solution: get a new signal and stop withdrawing/depositing

Sergey Golubev:

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I will check and if this is the case, I will contact the broker to find a way to solve it. If broker did not solve, then mmm!! I should limit my transaction on these accounts or change the broker!! 

Very inconvenient solutions!

Hatem Abou Ouf:

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I will check and if this is the case, I will contact the broker to find a way to solve it. If broker did not solve, then mmm!! I should limit my transaction on these accounts or change the broker!! 

Very inconvenient solutions!

No one knows what was happened with your trading account (you did not provide any technical data for any conclusion about).
But from what I know - the brokers are archiving the history as a balance operations, and there are many posts/threads about it.
So, it may be your case also with it.

Sergey Golubev:
No one knows what was happened with your trading account (you did not provide any technical data for any conclusion about).
But from what I know - the brokers are archiving the history as a balance operations, and there are many posts/threads about it.
So, it may be your case also with it.

I downloaded the statement ( attached) from the account. From what I see, there are some items labelled as archived but I am not sure if they were trading operations or transactions. .. I am still trying to understand the issue. 

Hatem Abou Ouf:

I downloaded the statement ( attached) from the account. From what I see, there are some items labelled as archived but I am not sure if they were trading operations or transactions. .. I am still trying to understand the issue. 

It is exactly what I am talking about: the broker archibed the history on the way as balance operations (it is from your statement):

I reposted the replies fo admin about it above ...

Sergey Golubev:

It is exactly what I am talking about: the broker archibed the history on the way as balance operations (it is from your statement):

I reposted the replies fo admin about it above ...

Now, I got it.. Thanks, Sergey

Reason: