Very slow draw of chart window when I move it.

I have a problem with very slow draw of chart window when I move it under another chart window.

Look at this:

My new desktop computer:

LCD 4K and 2K

Processor AMD 5900X

Graphic cart: NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB 256bit

Memory: 32 GB

System: Windows 10 64bit

Any idea?

Imię Ja: I have a problem with very slow draw of chart window when I move it under another chart window. Look at this:

My new desktop computer:

LCD 4K and 2K
Processor AMD 5900X
Graphic cart: NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB 256bit
Memory: 32 GB
System: Windows 10 64bit

What build of MT5 are you using?

If it is a build later than 2981, then you are using a beta build and you should downgrade and test with the stable build 2981.

Fernando Carreiro:

What build of MT5 are you using?

If it is a build later than 2981, then you are using a beta build and you should downgrade and test with the stable build 2981.

I am using MT4 (not MT5) build 1335 (14 may 2021).

Imię Ja: I am using MT4 (not MT5) build 1335 (14 may 2021).

I am not certain of this, but I do believe that MT4 does not fully support Ultra High Resolution displays, only partially, and that it uses a kind resolution scaling, which may slow down things.

I don't have UHD monitors, so I cannot speak from experience, only from hearsay.

By the way, I don't know if this will help at all, but I did find the following on MT4 and UHD monitors.

Maybe it has nothing to do with your issue, but it might be useful for others with UHD monitor related problems.

Imię Ja: I am using MT4 (not MT5) build 1335 (14 may 2021).

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

Fernando Carreiro:

By the way, I don't know if this will help at all, but I did find the following on MT4 and UHD monitors.

Maybe it has nothing to do with your issue, but it might be useful for others with UHD monitor related problems.

It's even worse after the changes. I think it is a problem with GDI render. in Windows 10. In Windows 7 this lag i about 2 times lower.
Reason: