Issues with resetting password on account

I have 2 accounts, one that I opened today trying to resolve this issue.

My first account, started in Dec 2020, is only accessible via Google Login.  It has a bad email address, so I am unable to correct anything on this besides log in with google.

The second acount, started today was to try and resolve this issue after it was discovered.

I purchased an EA with the first account, thru google login, but am unable to LOGIN with TERMINAL on my MT4 because I don't have the login/password and the email is bad for that account.

Please help me resolve this issue.

It is about Community tab in Metatrader?
Use your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login for now (it is the second account as I understand) is gregfoltz ( do not use your email for login).

If you registered here using facebook or google (or if you forgot your forum password) so you can change your password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If you bought the product on your first account/username but you can not change the forum password from google related password to the native one using this link https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten - write to the service desk asking them for advice (look at the "Contacts and requests" links at the bottom of this page).

Sergey Golubev:
If you bought the product on your first account/username but you can not change the forum password from google related password to the native one using this link https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten - write to the service desk asking them for advice (look at the "Contacts and requests" links at the bottom of this page).

Neither of those responses work.

I need a login/password for the account that I purchased with.  I cannot get a PW reset because it has a BAD EMAIL in the registration.

Could you send a link to write a message to the service desk.  I have seen nothing regarding getting help except thru the forum or only for payments problems.

Thank you!!

Write to the service desk asking them for advice (look at the "Contacts and requests" links at the bottom of this page).

greg foltzCould you send a link to write a message to the service desk.  I have seen nothing regarding getting help except thru the forum or only for payments problems.

Link to Service Desk is at the bottom of the page: Contacts and requests

Or you can use your Profile's Service Desk request section.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Hi,

I have forgot master password of my demo account on android MT4. 

If i need to login my demo account on MT4 desktop of metaquotes, how can i login? I only have account ID. no master password, no investor password.

plz help

wiki09 #: I have forgot master password of my demo account on android MT4. 

If i need to login my demo account on MT4 desktop of metaquotes, how can i login? I only have account ID. no master password, no investor password.

1. No one can help you with that. Open a new demo.
  2. The Web terminal replaced the mobile apps.
              New WebTerminal — fast, modern and secure - News (2022.10.12)

New WebTerminal — fast, modern and secure
New WebTerminal — fast, modern and secure
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaQuotes has released a completely new web terminal for MetaTrader 5. The web terminal enables trading from any web browser as it works in all operating systems without extra software installations. It is safe to use since all transmitted information is securely encrypted. The new web terminal has become faster and more efficient while it...
Reason: