How to code alerts for an arrow system

Hello 
I programmed this awesome arrow indicator to scalp on forex now my challenge is to make it send alerts when an arrow shows can someone please help

You can use MQL5 functions:

and Alert

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendFTP
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendFTP
  • www.mql5.com
SendFTP - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:

You can use MQL5 functions:

and Alert

Here is the MQ5 file it's not sending notifications

The indicator needs optimization. In addition, the indicator does not compile (the user file is missing).

Vladimir Karputov:
The indicator needs optimization. In addition, the indicator does not compile (the user file is missing).

Thank you, Must I send you the missing file?

daloh :

Thank you, Must I send you the missing file?

I don't need to send anything.

Vladimir Karputov:
The indicator needs optimization. In addition, the indicator does not compile (the user file is missing)

my coding is bad maybe that's why it needs to be optimized, please guide me on that. I attached the missing file

Files:

daloh :

my coding is bad maybe that's why it needs to be optimized, please guide me on that. I attached the missing file

Thanks for the files provided. Here is a picture - what exactly should you do?

Vladimir Karputov:

Thanks for the files provided. Here is a picture - what exactly should you do?

I wanted the indicator to send alerts whenever an arrow pops

daloh:
I wanted the indicator to send alerts whenever an arrow pops

The indicator is very effective on crash and boom but it needs to send notifications when a setup is ready look at the picture attached on how good it is

daloh:

The indicator is very effective on crash and boom but it needs to send notifications when a setup is ready look at the picture attached on how good it iS

The one I sent to you is for Sell setups only for crash 

Reason: