Discussion of article "Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 74): Basic graphical element powered by the CCanvas class"

New article Graphics in DoEasy Library (Part 74): Basic graphical element powered by the CCanvas class has been published:

In this article, I will rework the concept of building graphical objects from the previous article and prepare the base class of all graphical objects of the library powered by the Standard Library CCanvas class.

Compile the EA and launch it on a symbol chart. When clicking on any "graphical element" object, its opacity is increased up to 255, then, upon reaching the maximum value (255), it is increased from 0 to 255, while the name of the clicked object and its opacity level are displayed in the chart comment:

Author: Artyom Trishkin

I'm looking forward to the next CCanvas article(s) - great series - thanks for that...

Jagg :
I'm looking forward to the next CCanvas article(s) - great series - thanks for that...

There are already 77 articles in the RU segment of MQL5.com. Articles are first published in the Russian segment of the resource, and then translated into other languages.

75 , 76 , 77 .

They have not yet been published in the EN-segment, you can familiarize yourself using the translator.
Графика в библиотеке DoEasy (Часть 75): Методы работы с примитивами и текстом в базовом графическом элементе
Графика в библиотеке DoEasy (Часть 75): Методы работы с примитивами и текстом в базовом графическом элементе
  • www.mql5.com
В статье продолжим развитие базового класса-графического элемента всех графических объектов библиотеки, создаваемых на основе класса Стандартной библиотеки CCanvas. Мы создадим методы для рисования графических примитивов и методы вывода текста на объект-графический элемент.

Artyom Trishkin:

There are already 77 articles in the RU segment of MQL5.com. Articles are first published in the Russian segment of the resource, and then translated into other languages.

75 , 76 , 77 .

They have not yet been published in the EN-segment, you can familiarize yourself using the translator.

Thanks for the info!

Reason: