how fix metaquotes id is null problem???

Hi , I am trying to send notifications to my android , I logged in to my account in the device but there is no MQID.

why id is null and how can I fix it , I logged into mql5.com account and my Meta-trader demo account , and they are working ok, i have decent internet connection I received emails in my mql5 account and charts load fine. By the way it is MT5 app .

And i enabled private messages

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

Hi , I am trying to send notifications to my android , I logged in to my account in the device but there is no MQID.

why id is null and how can I fix it , I logged into mql5.com account and my Meta-trader demo account , and they are working ok, i have decent internet connection I received emails in my mql5 account and charts load fine. By the way it is MT5 app .

And i enabled private messages

Same problem.Thats because no good configutration of Google services. I cut all Google and MQID null. Using Iphone - no problem)))

I have the same problem. I don't have a Metaquotes ID. I get ID Null , Not registered. I already uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but I can't find a solution. Please if anyone can give me a solution. It can't be that it doesn't have Metaquotes ID. Thank you in advance
Reason: