oninit error

hello, i added additional feature to my robot. but oninit gave the hero. I merged oninit and the problems increased. Can you help me edit? i add the codes
Files:
zero_divide.mq5  52 kb

demirfurkan01: the problems increased. Can you help me edit?
  1. “problems increased” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              When asking about code

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

demirfurkan01: hello, i added additional feature to my robot. but oninit gave the hero. I merged oninit and the problems increased. Can you help me edit? i add the codes

You are clearly trying to merge the functionality of two different EAs into one, but that simply will not work with just a simple copy/paste method that you are using.

You have two “OnInit()” handlers, using different “CTrade” objects, and distinct input parameters, and other support logic, which obviously cannot be merged by such simple means.

As it stands now, we cannot offer you much help, because you simple lack the minimum level of MQL5 coding knowledge and experience. Merging two different EAs requires an advanced level of understanding in MQL5, which you currently lack.

You will need to hire someone to do the job for you, or take the very long and difficult road of first learning to code in MQL5 properly.

Fernando Carreiro:
If you're not going to help, why is this here? And why are you writing?

demirfurkan01: If you're not going to help, why is this here? And why are you writing?
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. 

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

2. His last line gave you two options.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

I want to delete this thread. how can i delete it?

demirfurkan01 :
I want to delete this thread. how can i delete it?

You cannot delete a topic. This topic will remain forever on the forum.

Anyone want to teach me this arrangement?

demirfurkan01 :
Anyone want to teach me this arrangement?

Take a close look at post

oninit error
oninit error
  • www.mql5.com
hello, i added additional feature to my robot. but oninit gave the hero. I merged oninit and the problems increased. Can you help me edit...
Reason: