Metatrader 4 can't login in mql5 communite!!!

Hi Everyone!

I open the mt4 and if I want to download indicators expetrt advisors in the market, and I can't login in the mql5 community. on the right top of the corner there is some bouble and I can't log in.

I would like to ask you to solve this problem!

Thank you!

lestyanhun:

Hi Everyone!

I open the mt4 and if I want to download indicators expetrt advisors in the market, and I can't login in the mql5 community. on the right top of the corner there is some bouble and I can't log in.

I would like to ask you to solve this problem!

Thank you!

Post a screenshot of your problem.

Make sure you are logging in with your lestyanhun login and not any other.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Post a screenshot of your problem.

Make sure you are logging in with your lestyanhun login and not any other.

the problem This is the problem!

Theoretically speaking, it may be the following reasons:

• you are using external VPS which was blocked from this mql5 portal;
  • you came to this forum from facebook or google and did not change your password to the native one using this link - https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten
  • your antivirus or your firewall blocks internet access to mql5
  • you are having wrong settings of Internet  Explorer which are not allowed you to connect (change the settings of IE),
  • you checked/ticked "Control session by IP" here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/lestyanhun/security (untick it)
  • more..

----------------

It is about how I am connecting and what I am checking (it is for MT4, but it is same for MT5):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

lestyanhun:
 This is the problem!

You use the wrong password obviously, you can reset it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Hi Everyone!

I am still in the same position, none of them was solved my problem. Any other idea?

As I saw, some of you all cannot login with the same problem like me.

Thanks,

Krisztian

lestyanhun:

Hi Everyone!

I am still in the same position, none of them was solved my problem. Any other idea?

As I saw, some of you all cannot login with the same problem like me.

Thanks,

Krisztian

I collected all the reasons about why the users can not login to Community tab in Metatrader, and it is full list of the reasons here:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4 can't login in mql5 communite!!!

Sergey Golubev, 2021.06.09 07:43

Theoretically speaking, it may be the following reasons:

• you are using external VPS which was blocked from this mql5 portal;
  • you came to this forum from facebook or google and did not change your password to the native one using this link - https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten
  • your antivirus or your firewall blocks internet access to mql5 
  • do not use your email for login
  • you are having wrong settings of Internet  Explorer which are not allowed you to connect (change the settings of IE),
  • you checked/ticked "Control session by IP" here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/lestyanhun/security (untick it)
  • more.. (you are using old build of MT5; you are having 32-bit Windows which is not supported for MT5 anymore, and more)

----------------

So, you should check your VPS (in case you are using external VPS - change this VPS provider), and check your password and change it, check your Internet Explorer settings (if you need more information about Internet Explorer settings - let me know), disable antivirus and firewall, and more.

You only can fix it for yourself, because you know know all technical information about.

I am unable to login to mql5.com When I try to reset password, it tells me there is no username with this email address. If I try to create new account, it tells me the username already exists with this email address. How can fix this issue. Is there anyway I can contact the support team?

Thank you.

Kalpesh Acharya #: I am unable to login to mql5.com When I try to reset password, it tells me there is no username with this email address. If I try to create new account, it tells me the username already exists with this email address. How can fix this issue. Is there anyway I can contact the support team?

Then how did you post this message if apparently you are not able to login?

When login on, don't use your email address. Use you username which is currently "acharyak", according to your profile URL.

I'm having same issue.  I can log in via web browser, but not through MT4 so I can't install EAs or indicators.

keista #:
I'm having same issue.  I can log in via web browser, but not through MT4 so I can't install EAs or indicators.

did you use your username? or did you use your email address? If i remember rightly - the platforms will only accept the use of your username "keista".

Reason: