Mettrader 4/Metatrader 5 trade MySQL publishing

Hi,

I've searched the forum here and all articles I find are already several years old.

I'm looking for a solution to publish MT4 and MT5 trades information (open, pending and closed) to a website (via MySQL database). Trade information published should follow the possibilities offered by MyFxBook.com for instance, including magic number. The solution should be able to differentiate different users of the website (i.e. through an authentication method like user name and password) - this means a user of the website is only able to publish date in his own area of the website.

I'm willing to pay for an already existing robust solution available that works in MT4 and MT5 but I can also consider to pay for developed solution in case there's none available.

Any help or hints is greatly appreciated.Please Personal Message if you want to propose yourself to supply this solution commercially.

Note: I'm not a coder so no need to direct me to threads of people discussing the nitty gritty of the technical solution itself.

Thank you!
Reason: