Signals - growth of trading account

I am new to trading on MQL5, so there are many issues I do not understand, can anyone tell me that the signal provider's account is $5000, the transaction is usually 0.02 to 0.06 lots, so those who have a smaller amount (eg $1000 -$2000) copy under the account is it risky? Is there a way to still copy but still ensure the safety of the account? thanks everyone!

How to Select a Deal Volume
How to Select a Deal Volume
  • www.mql5.com
Comments that do not relate to the "Meta tester 5 agents manager", have been moved into this topic...

As Sergey already remarked the lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to the subscribers balance, leverage and currency, so the risk is the same.

I know that the system will calculate the rate, the provider's account is 5000$ hit 0.02 but copy account is 2000$ hit 0.01, the risk level I think will be higher, right?

Nguyen Quoc Nam:

and ratio/rate (percentage value) is calculated in the journal (in Metatrader journal/log, or in MQL5 VPS journals/logs in case MQL5 VPS is used).
And subscriber can check his journal/logs -

• to know your account balance and his/subscriber's account balance,
  • to know when you deposited or withdrew money from your trading account and
  • to know same information about his trading account,
  • to know about ratio (percentage value) to see and to check the lot size calculation for him,
  • and so on.

So, the subscriber knows everything and can check it.
If subscriber does not know so it means that he/she can not read log file or he/she does not care ...

I can say more - the user can check everything about lot size before subscription (to decide: to subscribe or not to subscribe).

---------------

You can check about rounding too:

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

Nguyen Quoc Nam:

I know that the system will calculate the rate, the provider's account is 5000$ hit 0.02 but copy account is 2000$ hit 0.01, the risk level I think will be higher, right?

In that case it will be higher, yes.

Reason: