How to change lot size of signal subscription (MT4, IncomePro signal provider)

In MT4, when I go to options > Signals but there's no option to update the lot size?

I've read this article [https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777] too but it doesn't seem to say how to update the lots sizing in MT4 ...

any help appreciated

g

Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
IntroductionYou've been searching all over the MQL signals database for a signal that fits your risk/reward appetite and you think you've finally found your holy grail!! The numbers look perfect, 400%...

gvanto:

In MT4, when I go to options > Signals but there's no option to update the lot size?

I've read this article [https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777] too but it doesn't seem to say how to update the lots sizing in MT4 ...

any help appreciated

g

You can follow the instructions, Sergey posted, but is generally highly unadvisable to change the lot sizes the signal provider uses, because you change money management and risk at the same time.

Thank you I'll give it a shot!!

hola

compañeros ,,solicite  mi ingreso como vendedor,,de  señales y no me lo permiten,, ya tengo casi 20 dias esperando mi ingreso y no me autorizan,,,..mi operativa es a mediano plazo y largo lazo,no me dicen la razon de  la negativa,,pero  para  los los interesados  ,en tener minimo 4oo pips  semanales,son bienvenidos ,,   ,,.saludos

Ignacio Alvarez:

hola

compañeros ,,solicite  mi ingreso como vendedor,,de  señales y no me lo permiten,, ya tengo casi 20 dias esperando mi ingreso y no me autorizan,,,..mi operativa es a mediano plazo y largo lazo,no me dicen la razon de  la negativa,,pero  para  los los interesados  ,en tener minimo 4oo pips  semanales,son bienvenidos ,,   ,,.saludos

Do you want to be a signal provider and waiting for the service desk's reply?
Just wait ... or repeat your request to them (using English language for example).

Hi everyone, I have found a solution for this, more like a workaround. With this solution you can:
- Copy multiple signals for an account
- Copy a custom lot size

The solution is: there is an expert in the market (I cannot say which one because it's not allowed here, but it's easy to find) that allow copying from one account to another account by opening more than 2 terminals For example:

Account A ($100 balance): Register to a public signal. Use the expert as the Signal master
Account B ($10000 balance): Use the expert as the Signal receiver

Account A register to the public signal, open 0.01 lot => Account B can specify how much you want to open, example: 0.1, 0.5, 1, ...
Reason: