How to download an indicator from the MQL5 Market in MT5 using Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac

Hi, does anyone know how to download an indicator from the MQL5 Market in MT5 using Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac?

I tried to click the button "Download" but it does not work though I have already logged in MQL5.community in MT5.

Many thanks.

I do not know about Mac and Parallels Desktop, but as far as I know - 32-bit versions of MT5 can not use Market anymore (it should be Windows 64-bit to install 64-bit MT5).
Because, I think that you are using old build of MT5 (the latest official build is 2940 for example).

----------------

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know about Mac and Parallels Desktop, but as far as I know - 32-bit versions of MT5 can not use Market anymore (it should be Windows 64-bit to install 64-bit MT5).
    Because, I think that you are using old build of MT5 (the latest official build is 2940 for example).

----------------

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Thank you for your very kind and helpful instruction!
    I could download the indicator after changing into 64 bit version of the Windows OS for Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac.
    Reason: