Using Parallels Desktop for Mac to use Metatrader4

Does anyone know how to install and run MT4 using Parallels Desktop for mac?

Thanks

cloud bank

cloud bank:
Does anyone know how to install and run MT4 using Parallels Desktop for mac?

Thanks

cloud bank

I am using Fusion...it was straightforward...no problems at all

Thanks Pava, When you downloaded MT4 did it open and run, or did you have to fiddle around.

cloud bank

cloud bank:
Thanks Pava, When you downloaded MT4 did it open and run, or did you have to fiddle around. cloud bank

same as if you were working with windows...the only thing is...I got 4G of ram...I gave fusion 2G...and left 2G for the system to run...coz I am running ninjatrader along with metatrader....but I think it's not a good way to trade...I am looking now at this baby http://chinagrabber.com/10-2-tft-multi-touch-screen-3g-phone-gps-tablet-pc-mini-multi-touch-pc-w-windows-7-gps-3g-camera-wifi---x9-gps-pc.aspx as soon as it will come out with 4G of Ram I am going to get it...

:: Try VirtualBox.. keep your history and chart-bars low in MT4 settings.. VirtualBox is totally free & works great/stable.. just think logic with memory/network settings..

IN10TION

one more thing...be aware that your mac will produce excess heat while running 2 systems...I keep an ice pack (no kidding) under my laptop.

I didn't get to trust virtual box.....

Yes, I am trying to figure out same problem: Metatrader is working for Windows and for Linux. But not for Mac ...

and to use Metatrader on Mac - we need to instal Windows as the second OS and run Parallels Desktop ...

It is too complicated ...

There is CrossOver but it is not used for all Windows applications and it is complicated to add next application to it.

May be - there is some other solution for it (to use metatrader with Mac)?

Mac is becoming more and more popular ...

Install Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp.

MetaTrader 4 on MAC - Vantage FX

I use a program from codeweavers called crossover ... This is way better than any VM software and the install process is so much easier than any virtual machine, plus you don't need to buy microsoft windows for crossover as MetaTrader can run directly from the MAC.

I also signed up for a MetaTrader 4 trading account with vantage FX and they provided me with the codeweavers software for FREE.

In my opinion this is the best way to run MetaTrader 4 on MAC. Not only that, but thanks to Vantage FX I can run lots of other windows programs on my MAC....

MT4 on mac without Windows

newdigital:
Yes, I am trying to figure out same problem: Metatrader is working for Windows and for Linux. But not for Mac ...

and to use Metatrader on Mac - we need to instal Windows as the second OS and run Parallels Desktop ...

It is too complicated ...

There is CrossOver but it is not used for all Windows applications and it is complicated to add next application to it.

May be - there is some other solution for it (to use metatrader with Mac)?

Mac is becoming more and more popular ...

Check this out on youtube: ‪MT4 for Mac without needing Microsoft Windows installed.mov‬‏ - YouTube

Reason: