Quotations, thoughts and ideas of famous people about trading, investing and success.

Please, write quotations, thoughts and ideas and author name only.

For example: 

"It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong."         George Soros 

“The best way to predict your future is to create it”                   Peter F. Drucker

“Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability. Don't ever feel that you are very good. The second you do, you are dead.”

- Paul Tudor Jones

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Conficius

"You may talk about this candle after it closes." Lorentzos Roussos

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”        ― Og Mandino
Og Mandino
Og Mandino
  • Og Mandino, Maritha Pottenger
  • www.goodreads.com
Author of The Greatest Salesman In The World, The Choice, The Greatest Salesman in the World II, The Greatest Secret in the World, The Greatest Miracle in the World, The Twelfth Angel, The Christ Commission, The Gift Of Acabar, The Return of the Ragpicker, and A Better Way to Live

Trend is my friend, I always trade with my friend..   - ?

... The editor paused for a moment and asked, "But why would having access to such an unrestricted environment result in fairly consistent failure?" I answered, "Because unlimited possibilities coupled with the unlimited freedom to take advantage of those possibilities present the individual with unique and specialized psychological challenges, challenges that very few people are properly equipped to deal with, or have any awareness of for that matter, and people can't exactly work on overcoming something if they don't even know its a problem."  ....                      

"Master the market with confidence, discipline and a winning attitude" book by Mark Douglas  

“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”                Estee Lauder

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events,  small minds discuss people."                                            

Eleanor Roosevelt

Not through earnings, and thanks to the savings you will become rich.

Bodo Schafer

Reason: