Why there is no option to hide the open position? Followers doesn't need to subscribe, They just copy by looking at the open position!!

Why there is no option to hide the open position? Followers doesn't need to subscribe, They just copy by looking at the open position!!

combat212003:
Can not do that

that's unnecessary. no one can watch signals for 24*5

A delay on posting the trades opened on the publication page (not the signal or trade) would probably be a good idea. It would be impossible to continuously refresh the page on a given commercial signal all the time, but there are browser plugins that allow a user to be notified in case of changes in a web page.

For scalping signals, this is not much of a problem since it may be already too late to copy the trades manually. But for signals that trade long-term, it might be.

i have confirmed. there is a delay of 15minutes + . no worries..nobody will copy your signals.

The signals service does already allows you (as a signal provider) to hide exact time and prices on its public page.

kebaya:
i have confirmed. there is a delay of 15minutes + . no worries..nobody will copy your signals.
Really?? How sure you are on this?

Iceron:

A delay on posting the trades opened on the publication page (not the signal or trade) would probably be a good idea. It would be impossible to continuously refresh the page on a given commercial signal all the time, but there are browser plugins that allow a user to be notified in case of changes in a web page.

For scalping signals, this is not much of a problem since it may be already too late to copy the trades manually. But for signals that trade long-term, it might be.

This is my worry... 15 mins.. delay is nothing..

marketeer:
The signals service does already allows you (as a signal provider) to hide exact time and prices on its public page.
Please explain, how they hide..

song_song:

that's unnecessary. no one can watch signals for 24*5

Anybody can if they want to... especially if he/she know you well

Makeprofitsuper:
Can not do that
Please explain..
Reason: