Highest High from candles A to B

I want highest high from specific candles a to b , say, form 6 to 12th candle, I want highest High.

Can Someone Please Help me?

Kailash Mina:

I want highest high from specific candles a to b , say, form 6 to 12th candle, I want highest High.

An example of a search is in the code: Two Highest Rectangle N Bars

Two Highest Rectangle N Bars

Vladimir Karputov:

An example of a search is in the code: Two Highest Rectangle N Bars

I want Code for mql4 not mql5

BTW, thanks 

Can you tell me mql4 code please

Kailash Mina :

I want Code for mql4 not mql5

BTW, thanks 

Can you tell me mql4 code please

You write on the MQL5 forum, you write in one of the main sections - of course you will receive answers about MQL5!

If you have any questions about the old terminal, please write in a dedicated section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4

I will move your topic to the section for the old terminal.

Kailash Mina:

1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

2. Get the shifts for the bars you want (6 and 12). Call iHighest. What's the problem?

William Roeder:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

2. Get the shifts for the bars you want (6 and 12). Call iHighest. What's the problem?

iHighest check from 0th to nth
but i want from nth to mth

Vladimir Karputov:

You write on the MQL5 forum, you write in one of the main sections - of course you will receive answers about MQL5!

If you have any questions about the old terminal, please write in a dedicated section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4

I will move your topic to the section for the old terminal.

Sorry, I didn't know.

I am new to these forums kinda things. second forum I have posted.

Kailash Mina:

iHighest check from 0th to nth
but i want from nth to mth

Wrong. It checks what you tell it to do. Read the manual again.

Reason: