mt5 and new laptop

I have aafx live trading on MQL's MT5 platform on a laptop. I have mql5 VPS and two EAs running on the MT5.

I now bought a new laptop.

I want uninstall mt5 from the old laptop and setup the aafx's mt5 on the new laptop.

What is the correct process/procedure?

On the new laptop, what is the exact process to connect to my MQL5 VPS and enabling the two EAs??

Guidance is greatly appreciated.

ATTENTION: It is recommended to install Windows 10 on a new computer. AND MANDATORY CONDITION - the operating system must be 64-bit!

1. To save all your codes (mqh, mq5) you must use the Storage. All codes must be sent to the Vault.

2. You should take care of saving your accounts (login and password from mql5.com; login, password and trade server name from your trading account).

3. If point 1 and point 2 are fulfilled - you can delete MetaTrader 5 on your old computer, most importantly, when deleting, do not forget to check the 'Delete user personal data' box

4. Install MetaTrader 5 on your new computer. See point 2 - connect to your mql5.com account, connect to your trading account.

I do not have any codes (mqh or mq5). So I did not have to save any. Please let me know if I am missing something on this.

I saved all the account information. (broker login, mql5 login).

I shut off the mt5 platform on the old laptop. (did not delete the program just to be safe, in case, I did not save or did not kill it properly).

I installed m5 on new laptop and logged into the platform using my broker's live login account.

Logged into the MQL5 account. VPS seems to be up and running.

what is the next step(s) to do? I had two EAs running.

tom23824:

Logged into the MQL5 account. VPS seems to be up and running.

what is the next step(s) to do? I had two EAs running.

Check MQL5 VPS journal (two logs/journals).
If everything is fine (and if your migration/symchronization is written there on the same way as it was on your old computer or past Metatrader) so it is ok.

Always look at MQL5 VPS journal in case you are usoing this VPS.
And do not trade same EAs on your new home computer on same account (otherwise you will get double trades).
----------------

check this thread (first page of the thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872

Sergey Golubev:

Check MQL5 VPS journal (two logs/journals).
If everything is fine (and if your migration/symchronization is written there on the same way as it was on your old computer or past Metatrader) so it is ok.

Always look at MQL5 VPS journal in case you are usoing this VPS.
And do not trade same EAs on your new home computer on same account (otherwise you will get double trades).
----------------

check this thread (first page of the thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872

I sent snips of the mt5 platform and the Journal entries.

Can you please confirm if everything is working. Don't I need two chart windows for the two EAs I migrated to MQL VPS originally?

tom23824:

I sent snips of the mt5 platform and the Journal entries.

Can you please confirm if everything is working. Don't I need two chart windows for the two EAs I migrated to MQL VPS originally?

As far as I see from your screenshot - 2 charts with 2 EAs attached were sucessfully migrated.
Reason: