My account was deleted and all my funds disappeared anyone know what I can do ?

Hello

My account was deleted and I have no idea why or what has happened to my funds.

Does anyone know who I can get in contact with or the procedure, I am in dire need 

Thank you. 

Sam Poulton:

Hello

Does anyone know who I can get in contact with or the procedure, I am in dire need 

Thank you. 

Get in touch with the service desk, and they should do the needful.

AL MOOSAWI ABDULLAH JAFFER BAQER:

Get in touch with the service desk, and they should do the needful.

Where Can I find the service desk ?

thank you

Sam Poulton: Where Can I find the service desk ?

Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests

Sam Poulton:

Hello

Thank you. 

What account are you referring to ?

An account with a broker? 

You are posting on MQL5 so you can't mean your MQL5 account.

Keith Watford:

What account are you referring to ?

An account with a broker? 

You are posting on MQL5 so you can't mean your MQL5 account.

Please be kind, I am not a moderator but I can understand is Mql5 account is talking about and he is using maybe his friend or someone else mql5 account to ask for assistance. Let's learn to put ourselves in other people shoes to feel their pain.

Ugochukwu Mobi:

Please be kind, I am not a moderator but I can understand is Mql5 account is talking about and he is using maybe his friend or someone else mql5 account to ask for assistance. Let's learn to put ourselves in other people shoes to feel their pain.

How am I not being kind?

Don't assume that you know what account he is referring to. How can you know? It could be any account until it is clarified.

WE have many posts in the forum where people just refer to their "account". We waste time answering because we think that they are referring to their MQL5 account only to find that they are talking about their broker account.

Ugochukwu Mobi:

Let's start to put yourselves in a moderator shoes who are trying to help as volunteer and receive message like yours. Never assume anything.

A few posts have been deleted.

Discussions about any specific brokers are not allowed in the forum.

Regarding the OP, he has still not replied to clarify what account he is referring to.

Please do not make any assumptions based on the OPs vague post. We don't know what he is talking about without clarification.

Unless he replies soon, I will consider deleting this topic altogether as it may just be a troll topic.

Well Keith, where can honest home traders go to talk about scammer websites?

Unfornutaley these people do use your product of MT5 and 4 and low life, scamming brokers and trading companies' need to be named and shamed.

Dave Bashir:

Well Keith, where can honest home traders go to talk about scammer websites?

Unfornutaley these people do use your product of MT5 and 4 and low life, scamming brokers and trading companies' need to be named and shamed.

I don't make the rules. So don't blame me. There are other forums where you can discuss such issues.

Unfornutaley these people do use your product......

Not my products. I have no connection to Metaquotes apart from being an unpaid volunteer forum moderator.

Reason: