please help me to profit

Please, who has a profitable system that could share with me and teach me to trade it? Thank you

Jiri Kasparek:
Please, who has a profitable system that could share with me and teach me to trade it? Thank you

In this market, only you can find the best answer yourself

Jiri Kasparek:
The main job of market is to take your money. Your main job as a trader is to take money from market.
The smartest side will win.
Wish you good luck and happy trading!

Igor Zizek:
The main job of market is to take your money. Your main job as a trader is to take money from market.
The smartest side will win.
Wish you good luck and happy trading!

Thanks, 

I try, but so far a little without results

Jiri Kasparek:

Thanks, 

I try, but so far a little without results
No one said it will be easy, except brokers who lead promotions...
Look at naked chart and ask yourself where is the best price to buy or sell in your chart scale.
Ask yourself where would you trade if you will have to buy/sell milion lots and you would like to liquidate orders with minimum slippage :)
It will take you around a year to master one strategy.. no strategy is perfect... you will always win and lose. What is important is that you win more than lose

Igor Zizek:
No one said it will be easy, except brokers who lead promotions...
Look at naked chart and ask yourself where is the best price to buy or sell in your chart scale.
Ask yourself where would you trade if you will have to buy/sell milion lots and you would like to liquidate orders with minimum slippage :)
It will take you around a year to master one strategy.. no strategy is perfect... you will always win and lose. What is important is that you win more than lose
yes, you are right. Keep more profits than losses. But it is difficult after work to be cold to the graph, and to enter only on the best signals. I know, I'm hasty and I have to work on myself, but after work I only have a few hours to trade, that's probably why.

Jiri Kasparek:
yes, you are right. Keep more profits than losses. But it is difficult after work to be cold to the graph, and to enter only on the best signals. I know, I'm hasty and I have to work on myself, but after work I only have a few hours to trade, that's probably why.

In this case you will need to trade on higher scales where it is enough to check charts only half hour per day... So you trade for example 8 symbols on H4+ timeframe... you will have enough time to place orders in places where price will reverse.

Dont expect too much from trading. I dont know any retail trader who can live from trading. But it can be a nice monthly income if you take it right way.

Your can start with very symple systems: Signal systems.
In signal systems: read arrow/dot is for sell, buy arrow/dot is for buy.

After that you can complicate this system to filter false signals for example.

----------------

• Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators

• BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo

• ASCTREND SYSTEM summary

• PriceChannel Parabolic system 

• Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
    Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
    • www.mql5.com
    This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later...

Thank you so much everyone. I have to, and I want to learn to trade. I just don't have to be hasty, and I have to find a teacher.

Jiri Kasparek:
    Thank you so much everyone. I have to, and I want to learn to trade. I just don't have to be hasty, and I have to find a teacher.
    Just be careful of trading mentors who are selling dreams and holy grail strategies. If something that they teach is not logical and it is not proven to work in past then skip this scamer. There is little good mentors out there.. find good mentor on youtube and first watch his free content.

Trading with reliable income is one of the most difficult tasks in the world.
    Read a lot , inform you in the Internet first.
    Learn to separate scam (there is a lot) from helpful and honest contents .
    Slowly you will develop one or more good trading ideas. Develop them with help from outside and lastly by yourself.
    If you decide to trade with the help of an EA program it by yourself. In this case you need programming skills AND trading skills.
    Do not buy an EA from elsewhere. Trust only yourself. 
    Hard and long way. But you can make it.

Reason: