please help me to profit - page 2

Dr Matthias Hammelsbeck:
Trading with reliable income is one of the most difficult tasks in the world.
Read a lot , inform you in the Internet first.
Learn to separate scam (there is a lot) from helpful and honest contents .
Slowly you will develop one or more good trading ideas. Develop them with help from outside and lastly by yourself.
If you decide to trade with the help of an EA program it by yourself. In this case you need programming skills AND trading skills.
Do not buy an EA from elsewhere. Trust only yourself. 
Hard and long way. But you can make it.

Yes dr. Matthias you are right. There is no quick way to get rich. Trading profitable over long period of time is one of the hardest job on world becouse it depens on your skill, knowleadge and psihological state of your mind.
Dont trade when you are in bad mood...

Thank you all for your experienced advice. I found one system that seems good to me, but I would like to trade a clean chart. I'm learning to trade Engulfing and M.Star/E.Star, but it's difficult. I have a teacher in our country who has paid courses every month, so I can't sign up for every course. Thank you all for your support. :)

Jiri Kasparek:
Please, who has a profitable system that could share with me and teach me to trade it? Thank you

My advice is to focus on strategies where you trade pairs,  such as buying one market while selling another correlated market,   think about it,  traders lose because they get trapped

on the wrong side,  pair strategies offer the potential for better conditions, where the probability of getting trapped on one side, is much less.  I use such strategies myself,  from simple to more complex,  and without stops.  Considering random such trading, In theory you can still lose,  but the odds are better still.

in extreme, rare cases,   it seems to be possible to achieve totally directionless trading, (no opinion on direction)  so that one trade's loss is offset by another trade's profit,  tests have shown periodic, limited range action,  for months.  I might be wrong about this ,  because tests were done for one year only. But the same tests confirm that even if you blew your account once in a  year,  you can make it back very fast.    The problem is that these methods are complicated,  require extensive analysis on corrolation patterns and on the combined directional movement. and nobody will ever show you what they know, not me, not anybody else.  You will have to come up with your own. 

This is where I am focused, for serious trading,   directional trading is not worth it,  as soon as you have an opinion on the market,  you will lose your money.

From my personal point of view, forex is the journey of statistics and searching for the RIGHT and RESPONSE.
Thus, the trader's roadmap is simply going through the following steps:
- Choose for yourself a favorite method and it's as simple as possible.
- Backtest and backtest continuously.
Detect and take notes.
- Finally, apply and adjust / upgrade it to improve.
There are also a few points to note with this market:
Less is better: The market has lots of opportunities, and we don't have to be in it continuously.
* Focus on probability and rate: The higher the win rate, the better the system and the trading method.
* In the end, winning ourselves: This game to the end will teach us to control and master ourselves, understanding ourselves as the final destination of this journey.
Reason: