Determine start of Asian Session (Tokyo) independent from brokers server time

Hello,

I do need to determine the start of the Asian Session (Tokyo) within my EA without using the brokers server time or any kind of online-check by connecting to a server. Most of the time the Asian Session (Tokyo) is at 00:00 at the brokers server time (for example: Global Prime, IC Markets, etc.) and they also always adjust the DST for their servers, but some brokers use completely different offets and I need a reliable way to check if the Asian Session (Tokyo) just started or not, totally independent from the brokers server-time. Can anyone help? I am OK at normal EA coding, but when it comes to time-management like this, I am always pretty much lost.

Thanks so much :-)

Lorenz Vauck: Most of the time the Asian Session (Tokyo) is at 00:00 at the brokers server time (

Wrong. Completely broker dependent.
          Time zone - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum #2 2020.11.13

Not sure what exactly you want, but that´s exactly what I said too. Maybe you read before you post? I just mentioned 2 examples of brokers where the Tokyo session starts at 00:00 of the brokers server time all year long, because they adjust their server time like this (for example: Global Prime and IC Markets). But then mentioned "but some brokers use completely different offsets" and that is the reason that I need to code something to detect this in the first place. It was the whole reason of my initial post. So thanks for your useless comment and for wasting both of our time with something that I already initially mentioned and which was my whole reason for posting here.
Reason: