Experts: EA - The Simple Trading Panel - MT4 - page 2

Ikan_Terbang:

wow good tool, but i have  problem it sometime it wont buy or sell, can you give sound/status if it suceed in buy or sell?

When i do a click, it fail to buy/sell. sometime i have to click more than once to get suceeded action.

Can you add more button for sell limit or buy limit?

Thank you.

@Ikan_Terbang Hello. Alright great news.

Concerning failing to buy/sell, that depends actually on the broker. Sometimes there is a delay to execute your trades due to the broker.

About your suggestions, having a sound, sell/buy limits, sell/buy stops, etc. it is possible to integrate them but there will be a cost for it.

This EA does not look like in the picture, has less functions, but it is not the problem. The problem is that it has only sell and there is nothing I can do about it, so it is useless. Very disappointing, Respectfully, TK

Darsuna:
This EA does not look like in the picture, has less functions, but it is not the problem. The problem is that it has only sell and there is nothing I can do about it, so it is useless. Very disappointing, Respectfully, TK

Hi @Darsuna, thanks for your comment YET, this EA is preciously as it is shown in the screenshot and it has all its functions including buys and sells.

There is absolute nothing wrong with this EA, I even tested once again right now and it is working fine. Also, everybody who downloaded this EA never complained and signaled any problem with it.

Therefore, I suggest that you try to reinstall this MT4 version of EA on your PC and see if the problem keep showing, try to consult some video on YouTube on how to install EA on MT4 plus I highly recommend that you watch the video tutorial that I've published too.

Again, there is nothing wrong with this EA make sure you've install it correctly

Cheers

Hi Rodi Chamii.

Thanks for this EA, its quite useful! I dont understand that many low ratings...

I compiled it as an indicator, but for some reason when I change the timeframe the indicator exclude itself from the chart...

Can you please check the attached file

Regards,

Drake

Files:

Drake:

Hi Rodi Chamii.

Thanks for this EA, its quite useful! I dont understand that many low ratings...

I compiled it as an indicator, but for some reason when I change the timeframe the indicator exclude itself from the chart...

Can you please check the attached file

Regards,

Drake

Hi @Drake thanks for your comment, and it's OK if it didn't get good ratings. You and everyone else who actually benefit from these tools is my rating :)

I just updated my trading tools, download it and watch my latest tutorial video that I've also posted too

Happy trading,

Hey @Darsuna sorry I thought you were talking about another trading tools.

Anyway, you should know that this is an EA and not an indicator, so you have to place the EA file in the EA folder of your MT4

Can i get the trading robot pls and also a guideline On how to install it, thanks

1. Your EA Trading Panel is cool. Only problem for me when i put your this tradding panel on chart it's turn my chart background to white, I just wish it doesn't change my fav background color also text color.
Files:
155.png  78 kb

woomilk #:
  1. Your EA Trading Panel is cool. Only problem for me when i put your this tradding panel on chart it's turn my chart background to white, I just wish it doesn't change my fav background color also text color.

Hi @woomilk well thanks first for using my trading tools.

Let me see what I can do and get back to you, deal ?

By the way, you can also check my latest trading tools that I have published recently

could you please add 1 button to open order buy and sell at the same time

thanks

Reason: