Stop Loss point not trigger correctly - page 2

qjol:
i don't c it

You have to check now

have u seen it?

can u tell me the solution for this type problems?

my advice ask your broker

this is brokers problems ? or platform problem ?

The SL and Tp are Not Guaranteed. I must say, I don't like the distance of the fall -unless it's being caused by gaps-. Contact the broker, find out what their Guarantees are or how bad this could get. If you don't like what you Read/Hear. Change broker.

Added: By Gaps, I'm talking about Gaps that you can physically see on you Brokers Chat History. Not some BS excuse for a Spike provided by the broker.

ubzen:

The SL and Tp are Not Guaranteed. I must say, I don't like the distance of the fall -unless it's being caused by gaps-. Contact the broker, find out what their Guarantees are or how bad this could get. If you don't like what you Read/Hear. Change broker.

Added: By Gaps, I'm talking about Gaps that you can physically see on you Brokers Chat History. Not some BS excuse for a Spike provided by the broker.

ok thank you for your solutions i have to plan to change the best one broker

Any body know the coding for Buy & Sell same time with Pending Orders it mean One buy Stop and One Sell Stop its is possible ?

999220056:
Any body know the coding for Buy & Sell same time with Pending Orders it mean One buy Stop and One Sell Stop its is possible ?

It is possible to place a BUYStop trade and after that directly a Sell Stop trade

Your broker has to allow hedging if you want have a buy trade open and same time a sell trade

Reason: