403 error

My ip was blocked because of multiple entries on the site mql5.com. My cat put his ass on keyboard on my notebook. And now I’m forbidden to enter from my iP. 

Who knows how to manage this problem?

error 403 means: no internet access.
It may be the following -

1. You did not set your Metatrader in correct way (you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and not an email; you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer, and in case of MT5 - you should have Windows 64 bit, and more).

2. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab and to other services (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

3. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

4. Your IP was blocked; it may be fake ban because your IP became to be the same with IP of spammer; decision: switch your router with computer to be off and restart them once again - your Ip will be changed in case you are on dynamic IP.

Reason: