How to get ea to show "trade placed manually" instead of "trade placed By Expert"?

I am looking for a solution on how to get my ea to copy trades and for it to show "trade placed manually" label instead of "trade placed by expert". I know it can be done because I've ran into a few EA's that arbitrage trade and they show trade placed manually, which is impossible to be done by a human.

Generally, if a trade has magic number of 0 it is placed manually. (That is assuming that no EA has its magic number set to 0.)

Boxer13888 :
I am looking for a solution on how to get my ea to copy trades and for it to show "trade placed manually" label instead of "trade placed by expert". I know it can be done because I've ran into a few EA's that arbitrage trade and they show trade placed manually, which is impossible to be done by a human.

Look at the ENUM_DEAL_REASON deal property

Identifier

Description

DEAL_REASON_CLIENT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a desktop terminal

DEAL_REASON_MOBILE

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a mobile application

DEAL_REASON_WEB

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from the web platform

DEAL_REASON_EXPERT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from an MQL5 program, i.e. an Expert Advisor or a script

DEAL_REASON_SL

The deal was executed as a result of Stop Loss activation

DEAL_REASON_TP

The deal was executed as a result of Take Profit activation

DEAL_REASON_SO

The deal was executed as a result of the Stop Out event

DEAL_REASON_ROLLOVER

The deal was executed due to a rollover

DEAL_REASON_VMARGIN

The deal was executed after charging the variation margin

DEAL_REASON_SPLIT

The deal was executed after the split (price reduction) of an instrument, which had an open position during split announcement

Vladimir Karputov #:

Look at the ENUM_DEAL_REASON deal property

Identifier

Description

DEAL_REASON_CLIENT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a desktop terminal

DEAL_REASON_MOBILE

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a mobile application

DEAL_REASON_WEB

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from the web platform

DEAL_REASON_EXPERT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from an MQL5 program, i.e. an Expert Advisor or a script

DEAL_REASON_SL

The deal was executed as a result of Stop Loss activation

DEAL_REASON_TP

The deal was executed as a result of Take Profit activation

DEAL_REASON_SO

The deal was executed as a result of the Stop Out event

DEAL_REASON_ROLLOVER

The deal was executed due to a rollover

DEAL_REASON_VMARGIN

The deal was executed after charging the variation margin

DEAL_REASON_SPLIT

The deal was executed after the split (price reduction) of an instrument, which had an open position during split announcement

Do you have an idea how to attached the code into my EA?

Would appreciate if you can help and send me back the source code so i can review how it is done.

Thank you in advance.

Yusrezal Ramdzan #: Do you have an idea how to attached the code into my EA?

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move your post there soon.

Yusrezal Ramdzan #:

Do you have an idea how to attached the code into my EA?

Would appreciate if you can help and send me back the source code so i can review how it is done.

Thank you in advance.

You have quoted MQL5 code and it cannot be incorporated into MQL4 EAs.

Reason: