How can I login to my existing Binance account in MT5? - page 2

Pkr 2dollar #:
If you have demo account then you can easily login with the existing account with the email.

How to get an MT5 demo account for Binance?

Ivan Titov #: How to get an MT5 demo account for Binance?

You can't! They don't offer the MetaTrader platform. You have to use their platform or trade via their API. Read the thread before posting.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You can't! They don't offer the MetaTrader platform. You have to use their platform or trade via their API. Read the thread before posting.

Yes, I'm already using their API. I just thought there was another way.

Yes binance can connect to MT5, they announce this on 22 july 2022. but the server only for broker not for trader

Hii, I have a Pinescript strategy in tradingview. I want to convert it into a EA and do auto trade in Binance futures. Is anyone willing to help me with this?

Aravind Mohanasundaram #: Hii, I have a Pinescript strategy in tradingview. I want to convert it into a EA and do auto trade in Binance futures. Is anyone willing to help me with this?

You will find many willing to convert it for you in the Freelance section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Unfortunately, you cannot use your existing Binance account to log in to the MT5 platform. The MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform is a standalone trading platform that is not connected to any existing financial services provider. To use the MT5 platform, you would need to open a new account specifically with a broker that offers the MT5 platform. 

Once you open an account with a broker that offers the MT5 platform, you will be able to access the platform and start trading. You may also be able to transfer funds from your existing Binance account to your new MT5 trading account, depending on the broker you select.

hi , I have opened an account one meta trader 5 but it don't want to login. I use the correct details that thay send me through my email but It doesn't work.

@J1ONE2002 #: hi , I have opened an account one meta trader 5 but it don't want to login. I use the correct details that thay send me through my email but It doesn't work.

You can't login to an Binance account via MetaTrader. That is the whole point of this thread.

Reason: