Can someone help

Hi Coders,
I need your help to finalise the modification of this dashboard originaly developped to display the distance in pips to the MA,
I want to modify it to display the RSI value is above/below the BBbands Like in the TDI indicator.
My issue is that I can get the RSI value, but when I calculate the bands values, I do not get any value, so I can't test if the RSI is above or below the bands.
Thank you for your help
Files:

1. You have global and local arrays with the same name (e.g. RSIBUF). They are not buffers. Your arrays have no size; the assignments do nothing.

2. You would know that if you had used strict.

Always use strict. Fixing the warnings will save you hours of debugging, but you must understand the differences.

3. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 2019.05.20

4. Gerald Binon: I need your help … I want to modify…

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: