help

Hi. can you help me with a script on mt5 to stopwatch 3 positions in repetitive sell? with or without TP and SL.
Example: open eurusd at 10:05 am, 10:10 am, 10:15 am
 Thank you

Hi... 
Please I'm trying to demo trade but they're no funds in my MT4 demo account please how can I get this solved? 

Hannah Tshilumba:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Bongamuchaisurem:
Hi... 
Please I'm trying to demo trade but they're no funds in my MT4 demo account please how can I get this solved? 

You can't add funds to a demo account, in most broker at least.

Open a new demo account.

I have a problem with my meta4 app on my mobile phone, its not have coulor display only black, not even red and blue that indicates buy and sell

Bongamuchaisurem:
Salut... 
S'il vous plaît, j'essaie de faire une démonstration de commerce mais il n'y a pas de fonds dans mon compte de démonstration MT4 , comment puis-je résoudre ce problème?

which broker do you use?

Eleni Anna Branou: