Help! I think someone is logging into my account. is there any way you can see the device(s) logged into your account?

The title says it all really.. I've had a couple of notifications on MT5 iphone app today telling me someone in different locations is accessing my account, it also says they're accessing it on an iPhone 12 which I don't have. Is there some sort of two factor authorisation on here where you need a generated code sent to your mobile/cell phone when you log in? 

Any advice greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Just change your password

William Roeder:
Just change your password
I already did, as soon as I got the first notification and still getting more notifications that other people are logging in. Is there really no support I can talk to on here?

You already did NOT. There is no other possibility. Go to your broker's website and change your trading account password.

This is a user's forum. It has no connection, at all, to your trading account.

William Roeder:

You already did NOT. There is no other possibility. Go to your broker's website and change your trading account password.

This is a user's forum. It has no connection, at all, to your trading account.

How the hell do you know if I’ve changed my password or not? I literally changed it earlier right after I first got a notification and then a few hours later I got another notification 

daytradelewis:
How the hell do you know if I’ve changed my password or not? I literally changed it earlier right after I first got a notification and then a few hours later I got another notification 
Plus I’m not using a broker, I’m just using a demo account on this

No one cares about a stupid demo account — make a new one.
Reason: