mql4 password

Hey guys, I am a member of a signal group

today when I was talking with the admin of the group I told that I will add more funds to the account...

after that he asks me I want him to manage it for me, I need to send him the acc and pass of my mql, that way I need pay to him 25% of the profit...

is that possible? is that risky or it is like a binance API where he can only trade in my account and don't withdraw anything?

vcferro:

Hey guys, I am a member of a signal group

today when I was talking with the admin of the group I told that I will add more funds to the account...

after that he asks me I want him to manage it for me, I need to send him the acc and pass of my mql, that way I need pay to him 25% of the profit...

is that possible? is that risky or it is like a binance API where he can only trade in my account and don't withdraw anything?

If a complete stranger asked you to give them your house keys so that they could "manage" it for you, would you do that?

The same applies here. Don't ever give someone else, especially a stranger, your account access for them to "manage" it!

You are already using a signal to copy trades onto your account, which is already a risk, so there is no need for them to "manage" it for you!

thanks for your answer

wold he not have acess only to trades?

or with the metatrader login and pass he can redeem my money?

the metatrader login and pass are different fo what I use in the broker

vcferro:

thanks for your answer

wold he not have acess only to trades?

or with the metatrader login and pass he can redeem my money?

the metatrader login and pass are different fo what I use in the broker

He can destroy your account as Fernando very well pointed out above.

This is actually the same as take your money, isn't it?  (for your pocket)

isn't it like a guy using cornix(telegram bot) for crypto?

that use a mirror trade

Social trading on MQL5 Signal Service
Social trading on MQL5 Signal Service
  • www.mql5.com
Social Trading means automatic copying of trading signals. Often, this service is also referred to as mirror trading or copy trading. The idea of social trading is simple: A trader selects a Trading Signal. Subscribes to the selected Signal in a couple of clicks. After the successful subscription, all trades of the selected signal provider are...

Want signals and ur account to be mnaged for you go to this website it will help u. And the person doesnt touch your account at all. 
mql5.com/en/signals 
Reason: