Optimization=2

FromDate=2010.1.01

ToDate=2010.1.10

Deposit=5000

ShutdownTerminal=1

Period=M1

ForwardMode=4

ForwardDate=2010.01.09

the Leverage, ForwardMode and ForwardDate parameters  are not used by the following command line :  terminal.exe /config:"e:\metatrader\Metatrader 5 - NordFX\Config\Optimize_01.ini.

I am quite sure that before ForwardMode and ForwardDate were added it was working. I will also open a service desk request, but I have rarelly responses from there.

Regards,

Olivier. 

och:

Hello dev team,

It seems that using this config.ini file :

the Leverage, ForwardMode and ForwardDate parameters  are not used by the following command line :  terminal.exe /config:"e:\metatrader\Metatrader 5 - NordFX\Config\Optimize_01.ini.

I am quite sure that before ForwardMode and ForwardDate were added it was working. I will also open a service desk request, but I have rarelly responses from there.

Sorry, it will work in the new build. Help was updated before the moment when the  client terminal has taken new feature.

Hi Rosh,

Thanks for your quick response. I undestood that the help file had been updated before the terminal.exe, but it seems that Leverage parameter is not working and only ForwardMode and ForwardDate parameters will be added in next release. Can you please pay attention also to Leverage parameter? When will be the next release, any milestone?

Regards,

Olivier 

Reason: