Why signals are incompatible every time I tried to copy it?

I would like to abandon EA that I bought and just copy a signal , I found what is equal to my funds since from the very beginning as I planned. 

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
I would like to abandon EA that I bought and just copy a signal , I found what is equal to my funds since from the very beginning as I planned.

What do you mean?

Explain your issue in more detail please.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean?

Explain your issue in more detail please.

Thank you e.Anna ( EA) for bringing to my attention regarding the VPS! I just thought it was just a name of MQL5 community all the time😬😬!  Though, Pusong Pinoy somehow mentioned this to me! 

How can I change the the signal from Mt5 to Mt4 ! How can I delete the existing Mt5 signal !  

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
How can I change the the signal from Mt5 to Mt4 ! How can I delete it the existing Mt5 signal !  

You can't, if its less than 24 hours from your initial subscription you can cancel and get a refund.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't, if its less than 24 hours from your initial subscription you can cancel and get a refund.

Even it s a 3 months subscription , it just need swapping; my receipt is clearly stated MT4! Otherwise, i have to uninstall the MT4 again   !

Ma Loen L Guaiana:
  Even it s a 3 months subscription , it just need swapping; my receipt is clearly stated MT4! Otherwise, i have to uninstall the MT4 again   !

Contact the Service Desk in case they can help, we can't help you here.

Actually, I double checked it just now and the VPS is really for MT4. I guessed my mistake is registering it here in MT5. I was trying actually to register to MT4 from the start  and it always says that  my account has been registered  to MT5 already.  I was about to cancel the VPS hosting/signal when I saw the journal of signal.  To whom, I can ask to completely delete my signal registration  here? Pls thanks who can help me.
Reason: