How to find the best pair to attach an EA? Also what can be the points to manage it from time to time and when to remove it?

I have been trying to program various strategies and have been able to figure out how various timeframes react with various strategies.

Some of these are particularly good with metals which I can't figure out why. so any ideas on this situation?

Also since I trade forex only, I notice than randomly few pairs perform good in one month, while others perform better in others and I've been unable to quantify a reason for this. Please help in this regard as to why this happens and what needs to be done.

I know this may be happening because market pattern changes continuously, but how are we supposed to choose a pair to attach an EA when this happens. The EA in consideration is based on finding short term trends.

Also suppose I plan to run this EA in a demo account for a month, when can it be be confirmed that it has stopped working?

Will closing the mt5 platform affect its working or it might just miss an opportunity? How am I supposed to change the parameters when it is already attached on a chart?

The main point of concern is finding the perfect pair for my average EA when all pairs perform both positively and negatively at different historic timeslots or any kind of forward testing too.

saurabhsuman003:

The main point of concern is finding the perfect pair for my average EA when all pairs perform both positively and negatively at different historic timeslots or any kind of forward testing too.

@Vladimir Karputov

can you help me once again please.

just for my main concern at least.

Thanks.

hello, saurabhsuman003,i have also noticed the same thing ,i think cash flow is the key, cash is flowing one item to another, and its controlled by big player.so i think 

if we have consider the whole market together, as one .<Deleted>

In one month the cycle doesn't complete, so can't figure out in one month.

I use 6 months to 12 months testing then figure out things for one chart or pair.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/425128

Hope this topic I started to figure out the exact thing you are looking for.

Best regards

Manoj

How the Natural Factors on Earth do Affect Trading
How the Natural Factors on Earth do Affect Trading
  • www.mql5.com
Natural Factors like: 1. Weather2. Season 3. Month 4. Crops harvest 5. Animal husbandry 6...

saurabhsuman003: The main point of concern is finding the perfect pair
The market does not repeat (although it does rhyme.) The future is unknown. There is no perfect pair, until after the fact.
Reason: