Missing Bid-Ask levels - page 5

Dmi3:

And I don't need to see a screen, I stand in the bet every day with my own money, I know what is going on there and why. And how MT5 displays this, once again, is another question.

Standing in the stock is one thing, but understanding the principle of flow processing by the MT5 platform, is another ))
That's exactly the second question, and it's considered in this thread.

Roman:

It is clear that there are no markets.
The slang "market" is applicable for understanding, because many people don't understand that there are no marketplaces.
So it's easier to say "market" than to explain all the technology of performance ))

If you want to understand it, let's be specific and analyze it together. Throwing slogans is not productive and not interesting.

Roman:

Standing in a tumbler is one thing, but understanding the principle of flow processing by the MT5 platform, is another ))
That's exactly the second question, and it's addressed in this thread.

The platform is just a "crooked" mechanism for delivering your order to the exchange and displaying what is happening there. So, you understand how streams are processed in the platform, then what? How to monetise it? Understand how it happens directly on the exchange, and then how, using the "crooked" mechanism, you can make money on it.

Dmi3:

If you want to get to the bottom of this, let's get specific, let's work it out together. It's not productive or interesting to throw slogans around.

I've long understood how the flow is processed in MT5.
And I've known for a long time that the exchange core works only with limits.
I do not need to explain and understand anything.)

Dmi3:

The platform is just a "crooked" mechanism for delivering your order to the exchange and displaying what is happening there.
So, once you understand how the platform handles flows, then what?
How to monetise it?
Understand how this happens directly on the exchange, and then how, using the "crooked" mechanism, you make money on it.

First, the platform is multi-market, and tailored for different data streams.
That's what you're missing out on. It's all about the flow of feed data. When you realize that, you'll understand.
The minds of the world have been writing scientific papers for years on how to monetise data feed.
And you're asking questions like this.

Roman:

I figured out how the flow is processed in MT5 a long time ago.
And I've known for a long time that the exchange core works only with limits.
I do not need to explain and understand anything))

So tell the CU what he is struggling with? At the same time and we will know :)

Dmi3:

So tell the CU why he is suffering? At the same time we will find out :)

I've already told you, just above, and it all seems to make sense.

Roman:

The platform is firstly a multi-market platform, and tailored to different data flows.
That's what you're missing out on. It's all about data feed flow. When you realise that, it will become clear.

I'm not interested in the other markets at all, I only work on one. If the platform wants to work equally efficiently on different markets, that's a problem for the architects of the platform.

Roman:

I've already told you, just above, and I think I've made it all clear.

I've read it. You do not understand how deals work on the exchange, I'm sorry. I do not consider any further conversation worthwhile.

Dmi3:

I have read it. You don't understand how the summing up of trades on the exchange works, I'm sorry. I don't think any further discussion is appropriate.

Rather, you do not understand what counter bids.
Mutually I consider the conversation with you, not appropriate.

Reason: