Efficient Trading System

Good afternoon, could anyone recommend me where I find en efficient trading system, or a platform that provides graphic proof of the efficiency. Any suggestions?

I generally operate intraday or with short to medium time trades.

Thank you 

Efficiently is irrevalent. Consistent profits is what is important.

I think any forex system will work for us efficiently.. only if we can master them first

Yes sorry, I put the question in a misleading way. I've would like to know if there is a good platform where I can find TS or that could offer different type of them. 

Thank you very much anayway

Giulia Miserno:

Good afternoon, could anyone recommend me where I find en efficient trading system, or a platform that provides graphic proof of the efficiency. Any suggestions?

Thank you 

Search on the market, there are a lot of EA each of it offering unique system

Anak Agung:
Search on the market, there are a lot of EA each of it offering unique system
Thank you

William Roeder:
Efficiently is irrevalent. Consistent profits is what is important.
Efficiently also relevant, I think, because trading with efficiently make our time useful. Although consistent also very relevant, so both efficiently and consistently in trading needed, but depend on trader itself.

Mosleur Rahaman Riad:
I think any forex system will work for us efficiently.. only if we can master them first
Yeah, but... mastering one of them, need a lot of time.

You can search on market or hire a freelance developer who can create you a better system though there is no guarantee 

<Deleted by moderator - the forum is not the place for want ads>

Giulia Miserno:

Thank you 

First you need to understand market price and arhitecture of price. Then you create your own strategy that suits your lifestyle.
Reason: