Mike Wolf Simple M5 System - page 2

Pava:
you have problems with seeing clearly???...take that cock off your eyes idiot

Your the one that has a hard time seeing he stated it 3-4 times and you did not see. You can not see that your the idiot here too, as well. As always glade to of pissed you off again, !

cockeyedcowboy:
Your the one that has a hard time seeing he stated it 3-4 times and you did not see. You can not see that your the idiot here too, as well. As always glade to of pissed you off again, !

I only looked at the picture..didn't read the post...Happy that you are glade...I guess you were so glade you pissed all over yourself...

I think nonlagma repaints

Thanks for your system, have you tried it in other pairs?

Regards

cannu:
I think nonlagma repaints

Yes it does ..all versions....it's very misleading

I coded my own in TS and it's very different then what you see in MT4

the indicator buffer is the problem like always

the past can not be changed

metamp:
Yes it does ..all versions....it's very misleading

I coded my own in TS and it's very different then what you see in MT4

the indicator buffer is the problem like always

the past can not be changed

Not true we have a coder in elite section he has a misson (among other things) to code only non repainting indicators this picture is his nrp(non repaint) nonlag ma.

mrtools:
Not true we have a coder in elite section he has a misson (among other things) to code only non repainting indicators this picture is his nrp(non repaint) nonlag ma.

yeah...but this one doesn't look impressive on the picture...repainting MA looks much better....

Pava:
yeah...but this one doesn't look impressive on the picture...repainting MA looks much better....

Duh, could that there because its like maybe like ahh! like repainting!

mrtools:
Duh, could that there because its like maybe like ahh! like repainting!

repainting?...Never!...recalculating

Reason: