Register Virtual Server is greyed out - Help Please

Hi 

Purchased MT5 VPS subscription but I cannot access it to register the virtual server and migrate EA.

Please help!

Regards

S.

Sanele Msimang:

Hi 

Purchased MT5 VPS subscription but I cannot access it to register the virtual server and migrate EA.

Please help!

Regards

S.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your sanele.msimang login and NOT your email and that you've logged into your trading account with the master and not the investor password.

Hi and thank you for your prompt response...

I opened up my Deriv mt5 platform, logged in to existing trading account with my Deriv credentials successfully, Right clicked on the trading account number and selected login to MQL community, I inserted my details as you instructed but still nothing happens.

I followed your instructions (I get notifications that I  am authorizing on a different IP but then my profile doesn't show on the MT5 platform.

Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Thanks again

• go to your profile to check: did you really subscribe to MQL5 VPS? just check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
  • fill Community folder of Metatrader with your forum login (your forum login is sanele.msimang) and your forum password.

Sanele Msimang:

Hi and thank you for your prompt response...

I opened up my Deriv mt5 platform, logged in to existing trading account with my Deriv credentials successfully, Right clicked on the trading account number and selected login to MQL community, I inserted my details as you instructed but still nothing happens.

I followed your instructions (I get notifications that I  am authorizing on a different IP but then my profile doesn't show on the MT5 platform.

Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Thanks again

Post some screenshot of the problem.

Reason: