My trading account isn't connected to MT5

Hello. I am logging in using my trading account, but it doesn't show me any chart. 

I am attaching a screenshot. 

What can I do to begin trading on my trading account?

Thanks in advance. 

Double check your credentials, account number, master password and broker/server.

Also check that the charts of the symbols you are trying to see, are available on the new broker/trading account.

Enable the necessary symbols in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

Generally is advised to download the custome branded MT5 terminal from your broker's members/downloads area.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Double check your credentials, account number, master password and broker/server.

Also check that the charts of the symbols you are trying to see, are available on the new broker/trading account.

Enable the necessary symbols in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

Generally is advised to download the custome branded MT5 terminal from your broker's members/downloads area.

Thank you for the answer. All the credentials are correct but the account doesn't load properly. 

In this image you can see the FTMO demo account has a yellow figure, while the Metaquotes demo account has a green figure. I don't know how to fix that. 

https://imgur.com/by0XJI0

I didn't download MT5 using FTMO link, maybe I should do so?

imgur.com
  • imgur.com
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Problem solved. I downloaded MT5 using FTMO's download link and it got solved. Thanks!