robot update

Hello!

I paid a robot rent for a three-month trial period on a demo account. I identified a dangerous bug in his settings and informed the owner to fix it. The programmer reported that adjusted and asked me to upgrade to test.

I just didn't get to update the robot. I have already uninstalled and installed again and in the tab "market" according to the attachment, has only the buttons "buy" and "renew". You do not have the option to "upgrade".

Does anyone know how I solve this?

Alexandre Vassoler:

Hello!

I paid a robot rent for a three-month trial period on a demo account. I identified a dangerous bug in his settings and informed the owner to fix it. The programmer reported that adjusted and asked me to upgrade to test.

I just didn't get to update the robot. I have already uninstalled and installed again and in the tab "market" according to the attachment, has only the buttons "buy" and "renew". You do not have the option to "upgrade".

Does anyone know how I solve this?

If you uninstalled and installed it again, you must have installed the updated EA.

In any case make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your vassolerh login and NOT your email.

Posts not in English have been removed.

This is an English language forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you uninstalled and installed it again, you must have installed the updated EA.

In any case make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your vassolerh login and NOT your email.

I'm logged into my MQL5 account. I installed again, but still continues the bug. The owner of the robot said it's already working properly.

Alexandre Vassoler:

I'm logged into my MQL5 account. I installed again, but still continues the bug. The owner of the robot said it's already working properly.

Your screenshot is in portuguese language?
It may be "renew" = "upgrade" in English (but I am not sure).
You can switch the language of your Metatrader to the English to check it.

Sergey Golubev:
Your screenshot is in portuguese language?
It may be "renew" = "upgrade" in English (but I am not sure).
You can switch the language of your Metatrader to the English to check it.

Follow the screen as requested. I rented this robot to use in three months. The name of the robo is profit zone.

Alexandre Vassoler:

Follow the screen as requested. I rented this robot to use in three months. The name of the robo is profit zone.

I have no idea about the following: it is possible to update the already rented product, or not ..
Besides, I do not know: the author upgraded his robot or not (you told that he upgraded and he asked to you test; but no one exactly knows: he really upgraded or not).
So, I have no idea.

----------------

There is one way to "refresh" the Market tab (I am using this way from time to time when I do not see some products in my Market tab - post ).
But I am not sure that it may be suitable for your case sorry.

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases
  • www.mql5.com
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases I made some time ago, I can't find the other items even when searching through the store's...
Reason: