Bug with my mt4

Hi, I copy a signal called "<Deleted>" on mql5.

I'm running my mT4 on a vps dedicated to this task. I have a mt4's second instance running also.

Sometimes, my instance doesn't take into account new trades although it is correct on the second instance.

Do you encounter such this issue previously ? An idea to fix it ?

Very warmful thanks to the community to help me figuring out this concern.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Is it external VPS (not MQL5 VPS)?
If it is not MQL5 VPS so you should check Metatrader journal/logs because it should be written there about why some trade was not taken.
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Sergey Golubev:
Is it external VPS (not MQL5 VPS)?
If it is not MQL5 VPS so you should check Metatrader journal/logs because it should be written there about why some trade was not taken.

yes it is an external VPS.

I've checked logs and nothing is obvious for my eyes.

It seems the mt4 "was sleeping" and I had to wake it manually once i saw the inactivity.

I don't think it is a vps issue. The second instance works perfectly. the only difference is that i configure the notifications ON with mine and OFF with the second. 

Thierry LCC:

yes it is an external VPS.

I've checked logs and nothing is obvious for my eyes.

It seems the mt4 "was sleeping" and I had to wake it manually once i saw the inactivity.

I don't think it is a vps issue. The second instance works perfectly. the only difference is that i configure the notifications ON with mine and OFF with the second. 

If you second Metatrader is connected to the signal (if you use it for the signal sibscription) and you think that somne trrades are missing so it is written in Metatrader journal about what was missing and why. Or it is something wrong with your VPS and your second Metatrader does not connected to anything because of that.

=========

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

• www.mql5.com
Reason: