Keep getting massive amounts of errors without being able to fix it.

Hi guys,

This is my first time building an EA for myself. I hope someone can help me. I have written code so that the EA places a pending sell and buy order every 4H candle. I believe I have done everything right and would wish if someone can help me find the problems in my code. I am on 33 Errors but if you wouldnt mind skimming through the code to fix any quick problems please I apreciate your help.

<File Deleted>

Joshua Singh Sandhu:

Hi guys,

This is my first time building an EA for myself. I hope someone can help me. I have written code so that the EA places a pending sell and buy order every 4H candle. I believe I have done everything right and would wish if someone can help me find the problems in my code. I am on 33 Errors but if you wouldnt mind skimming through the code to fix any quick problems please I apreciate your help.

This look like a decompiled code, moderators will tell you that it is forbidden to post decompiled code, ... maybe ??

Well, one of the errors is this one : (int)1d_TPPips,

this is number one "1" and this letter L : "l"

One : 1
L   : l

You see it is almost the same

Joshua Singh Sandhu:

I agree with ffoorr. This looks very much like decompiled code that has been edited to try to hide the fact that it is decompiled. Then it has been added to.

Maybe you can explain why you used the weird variable names so that I can see if we are wrong or not?

Meanwhile I will delete the file that you attached in your first post.

Reason: