vps not copied

ive had vps for the week, the last 2 days trades didnt copy.i have an expert advisor running on the platform, would that interfere with signals

It is not recommended to run EA on the same trading account with the signal subscription.
If it is about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so, you can check VPS journal/logs to understand the situation (it should be written where in case of any error for example).
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Thanks. so im on my mt4 platform and have signal running on my demo account. if i then log into my real account on same platform does the vps turn off

The first you should know the following:
your signal subscription was synchronize (was migrated) to VPS or not, it is sucessful or not.
And it is written on VPS journal/logs.

If everything is fine with the signal so you can turn your Metatrader off, or you can login to the other trading account for example.

---------------

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

It did 2 days of trades ok then no trades from signal last 2 days. all settings are on for copying

Reason: