Can you show me how do you trade using the TDI indicator..!!

Hi,

I want to ask you how you use the TDI indicator according to your path. You can see one way to use it for position opening decisions like the picture, I took the picture in XAUUSD on January 14th 2021 TF 5 minutes.

- First crossing. red circle.

- Waiting for bouncing / touching the support

- Open position when close enough to the support. (Depend how strong the market).

Can You Show me your way..!!

Rindawati:

I have deleted some of your posts.

Please only post charts that have freely available indicators attached or also supply the source code for the indicators.

About Traders Dynamic Index :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Fisher

Mladen Rakic, 2015.05.04 15:11

shay14

Where did I tell about that indicator (the "Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform") that "it is a good filter"?

PS : I do not trade TDI - since TDI is more or less two moving averages of the same RSI, my opinion that those averages crosses with the RSI are adding too much false signals for my taste (but then that is just my opinion - so in the case of TDI better to look sor some other source of information - maybe the best to use the Mark Douglas' document where he describes how he imagined how it should be used - here is his document explaining it : tdi.pdf)

Traders Dynamic Index - convert mql4 to mql5 - forum thread about how to make TDI indicator from one Bollinger Bands, one RSI and two MAs.
Traders Dynamic Index - convert mql4 to mql5
Traders Dynamic Index - convert mql4 to mql5
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone ! Recently I started to use Traders Dynamic Index Indicator. Although, I have mql4 version only...

The TDI indicator uses a complex approach to the market, using several classical indicators at once: the RSI, Moving Average, and Bollinger Bands. Regardless of the TDI being an independent trading system, to make the signals more reliable, I recommend using it alongside classical tech analysis, price patterns, and Price Action patterns.

Reason: