Problem with VPN

im using a MQL5 signal, while im on MT5 i can turn on copy "in real time" setting for the signal,

but as soon as i click on Migrates button on the VPN settings, the "in real time" setting go off,

so i can't use real time copy trading with the VPN, 

anyone can help me with that?

Leo Bernazzoli:

im using a MQL5 signal, while im on MT5 i can turn on copy "in real time" setting for the signal,

but as soon as i click on Migrates button on the VPN settings, the "in real time" setting go off,

so i can't use real time copy trading with the VPN, 

anyone can help me with that?

Yes you can, when you use MQL5 VPS its normal that the: Enable realtime signal subscription is unticked, since after migration signal copying is performed on the virtual server and not locally in your computer.

Read these instructions carefully to understand how things work:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

The N in VPN stands for network, how your machine connects to the internet; either directly to your ISP or virtually to an exit node. You mean VPS (for server).
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

I am in the process of leasing MQL5 VPS: (1) Coinexx allows crypto trading but you MUST use the MT5, I have an indicator that will only work on an MT4, so my question is: Am I able to run both MT4 and mt5 under one MQL5 lease contract (same broker)?   (2) I also have an account from another broker, does that require another lease.       Thank you

ARKTOS AUROCH:
I am in the process of leasing MQL5 VPS: (1) Coinexx allows crypto trading but you MUST use the MT5, I have an indicator that will only work on an MT4, so my question is: Am I able to run both MT4 and mt5 under one MQL5 lease contract (same broker)?   (2) I also have an account from another broker, does that require another lease.       Thank you

Each MQL5 VPS is for one trading account only.

If you subscribe to a MT4 MQL5 VPS you cannot later move/use it on MT5 and vice versa.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Each MQL5 VPS is for one trading account only.

If you subscribe to a MT4 MQL5 VPS you cannot later move/use it on MT5 and vice versa.

Thank You

Reason: