Copying Own Private Signals

Hi,

Can i put my signals in private for free and then can i able to copy my own signal in different MT4 by logging MQL5 Account?

Is it possible to copy own signal without paying anything?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copying signals privately...

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.17 19:15

You can copy your own signal (for free) if you 've logged in with the same MQL5 community credentials as a signal provider and signal subscriber, in the MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab (pic below).

Your signal cannot be private (and available for copy as well), but you can always put a large price, so anyone else wouldn't subscribe.

.. and read whole the thread (it is very short thread): Copying signals privately...
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Wanna know with keeping signal copy in mind, I'm looking for a way by where I trade daily, but want to copy my signals only to family memb...

Sergey Golubev:

.. and read whole the thread (it is very short thread): Copying signals privately...
So, So i can copy my own signals for multiple MT4 Terminal, Right?

Rajeev Ranjan Sharma:

I do not know about "multiple MT4 terminal" anything.

I know that if you are the signal provider so you can copy your own signal with same credentians in the Community tab in Metatrader, and your signal should be public signal in this case (you can not copy your private signal).

You can try on demo account for example.

Rajeev Ranjan Sharma:

Yes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes.

Simultaneously i can copy my own signal in multiple MT4 Terminal? 

Rajeev Ranjan Sharma:

Simultaneously i can copy my own signal in multiple MT4 Terminal? 

Yes.

Reason: