MQL5 Not paying, not answering

Hello,

I am very surprised by my actual situation. I was expecting MQL5 to be the best place to sell my EA.

Instead, they don't support sellers as well as customers. Let me explain my case.

I earned around 500 USD by selling my EA. 3 happy customers ready to help if needed.

MQL5 delayed the payment for one month, normal delay to ensure everybody is happy, but after this month I still can't cashout.

Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience.

As I already passed every verification as a seller, I wrote them a message to understand what they are doing.

Instead of solving the problem, they suspended my EA without any notice and just with the message "Please correct screenshots".

I did, although I was just showing backtest, but MQL5 didn't reply since one week now ... Can't cashout, can't sell my EA ....

My actual users can't update ....

Is it a professionnal service ? How to contact someone to unblock my withdrawals and restore my EA as they don't want to answer by Contact and Requests ?

Hah, same...

mine has been locked for 3 month already..

Payment delay

You know what is worse? when you can't even withdraw the money you've deposited into your MQL5 account by yourself.

That happen to me.

But, I guess it is the risk we have to take when we are relying on "something else" to make money eh?

Lesson learned.

p/s: sorry for not answering your question. Let just hope they released it soon.

Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh:

You know what is worse? when you can't even withdraw the money you've deposited into your MQL5 account by yourself.

This is in the terms and conditions.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Marco vd Heijden:

This is in the terms and conditions.

Yes yes. I'm aware of that.

Here I bring out the line in the T&C for the public:

12.14. MetaQuotes Ltd has the right to impose limits on depositing or withdrawing Funds in accordance with the internal security policy. [1]

It's not like I'm complaining or something. It's my fault after all.

That is why I said "Lesson Learned".

[1] Terms of Use of MQL5.community

• www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh:

"Lesson Learned".

You can also have a look here.

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
The MQL5.community website offers unique fee-based services as well as an opportunity to earn additional profit. From this article, you will find out how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdrawn, and how the operation security is ensured. Security of operations Top up MQL5 Services Withdraw from account...

It is in the rules and conditions to not cashout money you deposited. But not paying sellers is a more big deal !!!

I hope they will finish to pay because it must not be easy to force them

Marco vd Heijden:

You can also have a look here.

Oh, right. This link is good. *thumbs up* So, the money is lost forever eh? Too bad. 

but I see other users are confused with this too. Web admin should make it clearer to the users.

Remy Aime Rene Louat:

It is in the rules and conditions to not cashout money you deposited. But not paying sellers is a more big deal !!!

I hope they will finish to pay because it must not be easy to force them

Yeah, now I agree with you. Let just hope they released it soon.

Maybe I just wait for another three month.

How can they just not pay sellers by not answering as the most known platform ... What a scandal

They just unblock cashout. Thank you MQL5
Reason: