Trades not being copied

I subscribed to a signal yesterday and have set everything up as advised (including increasing the spread tolerance) but the new trades are not being copied.

Anyone have a checklist i can use to ensure all the right boxes have been ticked?

Thanks!

I am using a spread betting account so the symbols are shown as EURJPY_SB rather than just EURJPY for example. 

What can I do to get around this as this is one of the errors I am getting:

2020.12.14 00:54:42.701 Signal '52006383': cannot update position, symbol EURJPY not found

friggis:

I am using a spread betting account so the symbols are shown as EURJPY_SB rather than just EURJPY for example. 

What can I do to get around this as this is one of the errors I am getting:

2020.12.14 00:54:42.701 Signal '52006383': cannot update position, symbol EURJPY not found

There's your problem then, if your symbol is not mapped correctly use another broker/server setup.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There's your problem then, if your symbol is not mapped correctly use another broker/server setup.

Is there no work around to this? the SB stands for spreadbetting and means the tax is beneficial.

friggis:
Is there no work around to this? the SB stands for spreadbetting and means the tax is beneficial.

The only workaround is to use another broker.

Check the Slippage tab of the signal and ask the signal provider for suggested setups, green and upper yellow values are best, orange and red are to be avoided.

Copy trading is a next generation (within the last decade) ... Easy and Fast account opening, in almost every broker.. so you can open an account with same brokerage company & account type, hopefully this will work for you.
Reason: